Clocks, Watches/tochigi tokei

Question
tochigi tokei 1
tochigi tokei 1  

tochigi tokei 2
tochigi tokei 2  
Hello - We have a Knights and Gibbins clock which has a Tochigi Tokei quartz movement unit. We would like to replace this unit and wanted to know where we can find one. I am sending a photo of the unit. There are 2 numbers on the unit: 19601W and 5081N. Thank you kindly for your help. Cem

Answer
We sell quartz movements and can offer you one from another factory. It looks like the minute hand shaft was pulled off the movement when the minute hand was removed. If you use your original hands you will need to take that shaft off of the minute hand. The hand is held to it by a small nut.
The one thing to take into consideration when choosing a movement is the length of that threaded part of your hand shaft. I can't tell how long yours is but it looks like it is between 11/16" (our model MVT2202# and 15/16" #our model MVT2203) You can see them here:
http://www.norkro.com/webpages/quartz2.htm

Let me know if you have any questions.
Michael
norkro.com

Clocks, Watches

Michael Radi