You are here:

Clocks, Watches/Trend Clock pendulum


I have recently acquired a Trend Grandfather clock. Without pointing any fingers at any of my children :) , I found that the pendulum was pulled off the movement. The part that connected the pendulum to the movement was broken. Any clue where to look up the part # or obtain the part? Thanks
style No. 826wm-674
movement #96-A


Hi Braedy,

It wasn't the kids, it was the cat.

These clocks have what's called a suspension spring that holds the pendulum leader to the top piece of the clock. The pendulum attaches on the pendulum leader.

You can find this piece either in the original papers of the clock or on line.
If you can find both pieces, it may be in the bottom of the clock with all that dust :>). Match them up to see how long the spring pieces are.

Here are a few examples from

Hope this helps,
The Clocklady

Clocks, Watches

All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts


Marilyn Bellotti


This is for advice only. ~Most~ repairs need a professional. If I can help you with an adjustment that can set your clock back in order I will try. I can not write a chapter on clock repair. I will point you in the right direction and you will have to do your own research on how clocks work for more intense repairs. -No Watches -No Appraisals. Search ebay for past sales for that information.


29 years repair experience

Certified Horologist

©2017 All rights reserved.