Clocks, Watches/youn town quartz w/pendulum replacement part

Question
Hello,Ms. Bellotti - my mother-in-law has Westclox wall clock with a young town quartz, #12888, with 2 "AA" batteries, pendulum clock.  The time piece has stopped and I attempting to repair this for her as it has great sentimental value to her, especially since "Dad" passed away.  Any suggestions re: a replacement part for the YTQ 12888 w/pendulum?

Thanks so much!

Ed

Answer
Hi Ed,

Mark Butterworth of www.butterworthclocks.com is your best bet here. He has excellent quartz movements at a fair price. I do all my business with him. You will need to know certain information:

The distance from the front of the black box to the end of the hand shaft.
The "threaded" measurement.
What type of hands? Push on or "I" shaft?

Mr. Butterworth  can help you. (563) 263-6759

Hope this helps,
Marilyn
The CLocklady

Clocks, Watches

Marilyn Bellotti