Clocks, Watches/clock dial restoration

Question
Hello: I have a tall case clock by Shreve, Crump and Low.  It is a bell chime and Westminster chime.  The dial has some painting and is quite large (12" by 18") and is beautiful but faded. Do you recommend dial restoration?  You can see my clock at: http://www.adamsbrown.com/shreve/  Can you tell me anything else about this clock?  I just bought it 2 weeks ago and it really is beautiful and runs perfect.  I'm in So. California.  

Thank you,
Norm Williams

Answer
NO leave it alone --looks fine to me - beautiful clock.

Shreve, Crump and Low is a jewelery store in Boston MA (I bought my wife's engagement ring there-in 1966)

movement and case was naturally made for them, complete.

Winterhalder was probably the maker :

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Winterhalder_%26_Hofmeier_(clocks)

Clocks, Watches

Kenneth Saunders