Clocks, Watches/Clock repair

My mother has an electic clock that has recently stopped working
.The tag on the cord says the inside works could be shipped to Lanshire clock and instrument corp. in Chicago. The clock is older but not sure how old. If this can still be done, please get back to me with the information I need to ship the insides.Thank you, Kimberly

Hi Kimberly,

I'm not sure how old your clock is. However I do know that Lanshire Clocks have a replacement electric movement. It's a time only without chiming or striking.
If that tag has a phone number for Lanshire clocks please inform me so I can inform others.

If it is more mechanical than condensed, as the new electric movements are, then you may be able to rebuild the movement if you want to keep it original. Otherwise it's better to just replace the electric movement.

If you do have a phone number I will call and find out any information I can on this clock company and their products.

I'm sorry I couldn't be more of a help,
The Clocklady

Clocks, Watches

Marilyn Bellotti

This is for advice only. ~Most~ repairs need a professional. If I can help you with an adjustment that can set your clock back in order I will try. I can not write a chapter on clock repair. I will point you in the right direction and you will have to do your own research on how clocks work for more intense repairs. -No Watches -No Appraisals. Search ebay for past sales for that information.

29 years repair experience

Certified Horologist