Clocks, Watches/emperor clock

Question
please could you tell where i can get a replacement movement or my one repaired i live in england.   its a 101 movement. thank you.

Answer
Most Emperor clocks had Jauch moments and Jauch is out of business. You need to locate the markings stamped on the back of the movement. You can contact www.blackforestimports.com
They put together some replacement kits that include a Hermle movement, some adapter blocks to make the movement fit, new chime block because the difference in the new movement will require that and usually you need one new weight insert.
I hope this information helps.
Michael
norkro.com  

Clocks, Watches

Michael Radi