Clocks, Watches/emperor clock


please could you tell where i can get a replacement movement or my one repaired i live in england.   its a 101 movement. thank you.

Most Emperor clocks had Jauch moments and Jauch is out of business. You need to locate the markings stamped on the back of the movement. You can contact
They put together some replacement kits that include a Hermle movement, some adapter blocks to make the movement fit, new chime block because the difference in the new movement will require that and usually you need one new weight insert.
I hope this information helps.

Clocks, Watches

All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts


Michael Radi


Clock repair and clock parts questions.


I have been professionally repairing clocks for 17 years. I owned and ran a clock shop for 6 years and I am the owner of the clock parts supply company;

National Association of Watch and Clock Collectors

High school graduate, some college, graduate of Niles Bryant School of Piano Tuning and repair.

Past/Present Clients
I perform about 20 clock repairs per week.

©2017 All rights reserved.