Clocks, Watches/grandfather clock

Question
i have a clock no.876 m 10544 from virgina 24301  it is a franz hermle westminster chime 8 day key wind no 350-020 movement from pulaski furniture corporation face plate say tempus fugit and i can not find any thing on this clock would like to know more about this clock and what they are worth please help me.

Answer
Hi Robert.

I'm sorry but there are so many clocks that have a Franz Hermle movement in them that I can't help you without more information.

Tempus Fugit means time flees in Latin.

You can find out more information if you look on ebay and look under 8 day Westminster chime clocks. I don't know if this is a mantle clock or a wall clock. You can use that in your search. If you look under completed listing you can find out what they sold for.

Hope this helps,
Marilyn
The Clocklady.

Clocks, Watches

Marilyn Bellotti