Clocks, Watches/Herschede Lady Hawthorne Grandma clock

Question
I just got the clock yeaterday from an estatete sale, I moveed it carefully, replaced the three wieghts and starting the pendulum swingikng so far it keeps timne preyty good, However how do I start the chiming? I was told it was working fine before I moved it-- nmaybe the seller turned ioff the chimes for the move where do I start the chimes-it has a ring on a string inside the clock.

Regarsd
David

Answer
The chime should be playing if it was set up correctly and the movement is in good working order. Be sure the heaviest of the 3 weights is on the right as you face the clock. The ring is a hammer pull-back, be sure it's not hooked on anything. If the chimes still don't play after checking these two items the movement is probably in need of service.

Clocks, Watches

Steve Guthrie C.C.