Clocks, Watches/Timex Watch

Question
I have a timex mens goldtone watch, that my father had. I would like to have some work done on it so it will run again. The two shops I took it to wont touch it. They say its to fragile to mess with. It has 21 jewels, water proof, and has #68247957 an 12p66. Can those numbers help me get it fixed. The timex company says it to old, but they will take it back and send me a newer model. But I would like to keep it. Can you help me. And by the way love love love the Cat pitcured with you.

Answer
x
x  
only thing I would do is CALL repair shops and tell them the story you have written above. you should eventually find some shop that has the same feelings about the watch as you do. Cat's name is "X" because when he came to the back door that first day we took him to the vet and they wanted to know his name -- we had not got that far -- so said "just put an "x" down for the name space--and it stuck! here he is over Chistmas sleeping with me on the couch...

Clocks, Watches

Kenneth Saunders