Clocks, Watches/I have a waltham 31 day chime wall clock

Question
It don't chime any more and I took it to a repair place he was going to put a battery unit to make chime, but it was to expensive, so can you help me fix my clock?

Answer
I'm going to take a guess and say your clock movement was made in Korea. Those were made from inferior materials, With the overpowered mainsprings needed to make them run for a month on one wind they are prone to failure and hard to repair.
I would have to see the movement to know what the problem is. It could be a simple fix or a difficult and expensive one.
Were you thinking of sending me the movement or trying to do the repair yourself?

Clocks, Watches

Michael Radi