Clocks, Watches/I have a waltham 31 day chime wall clock

It don't chime any more and I took it to a repair place he was going to put a battery unit to make chime, but it was to expensive, so can you help me fix my clock?

I'm going to take a guess and say your clock movement was made in Korea. Those were made from inferior materials, With the overpowered mainsprings needed to make them run for a month on one wind they are prone to failure and hard to repair.
I would have to see the movement to know what the problem is. It could be a simple fix or a difficult and expensive one.
Were you thinking of sending me the movement or trying to do the repair yourself?

Clocks, Watches

Michael Radi

Clock repair and clock parts questions.

I have been professionally repairing clocks for 17 years. I owned and ran a clock shop for 6 years and I am the owner of the clock parts supply company;

National Association of Watch and Clock Collectors

High school graduate, some college, graduate of Niles Bryant School of Piano Tuning and repair.

I perform about 20 clock repairs per week.