You are here:

Clocks, Watches/LaRosa Movement Number


I have a LaRosa Movement # 132-071S. What is the difference between that and the Hermle # 132-071.

S. LaRose is out of business but they were only a re-seller of that movement. The movement was made by Hermle. I don't know what the "S" means.
Black Forest Imports is a major seller of Hermle movements. Their catalog lists two 132 movements:
HM132-071 is a wind up mechanical movement.
and HM132-071RSM is a battery operated quartz movement.
You can call them at 714-637-4307 and get answers to any specific questions on the movements.
clock parts and repair

Clocks, Watches

All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts


Michael Radi


Clock repair and clock parts questions.


I have been professionally repairing clocks for 17 years. I owned and ran a clock shop for 6 years and I am the owner of the clock parts supply company;

National Association of Watch and Clock Collectors

High school graduate, some college, graduate of Niles Bryant School of Piano Tuning and repair.

Past/Present Clients
I perform about 20 clock repairs per week.

©2017 All rights reserved.