Clocks, Watches/mickey mouse single AA battery wall clock

Question
Hello
   Where can I get a movement.I have a mickey mouse wall clock that says LORUS QUARTZ on the front of the clock near the #9 and on the movement it says TOCHIGITOKEI CO.LTD.,NO (0)JEWELS,UNADJUSTED,PAT.PEND.JAPAN.
         Thank You

Answer
Hi John,

There are different movements for every clock.
Those numbers don't really mean anything to me.
Does it have a pendulum?
Does it play music?
Are the hands "push on" or "I" hands?

www.Merritts.com and www.timesavers.com have movements for clocks.
www.klockkit.com has instructions on how to measure and decide which movement you need under "helpful hints" link.
http://www.klockit.com/depts/HelpfulHints/dept-431.html

You can call anyone of these companies and they will help you with the movement you need.

You can look through my past answers for information on how to measure for a new quartz movement.

Hope this helps,
Marilyn
The Clocklady
www.theclockladyli.com  

Clocks, Watches

Marilyn Bellotti