Clocks, Watches/Possible place to purchase?

Question
Photo 1
Photo 1  

Photo 2
Photo 2  
I have a resin eagle clock that isn't valuable except to me as it was a gift. The Young Town 12888 movement isn't keeping time anymore and I'd like to replace it. Found the mfg. site and even think I found it, but I wrote them and they don't respond. This 12888 has a dual pendulum, part hanging from below and a small portion moving above the sculpture. Hour, minute, and second hand are push on. No sound or chime. Shaft diameter is 5/32" about 3/8" long to mount unit. Any help with finding a source will be appreciated.

Answer
Hi Raymond,
First off, Young Town puts the number 12888 on just about everything they make. As a clock parts dealer I have only been able to get two different Young Town movements and they are not the pendulum type you need.
As far as I know there is only one quartz movement with the top swinging part. It is a bit different in the following ways:
The hand shaft is longer at 13/16" length
The top swinger is shorter and just barely clears the top of the movement so you would have to attach your plastic extension to it.
Your hands will not fit this movement. It requires "I" shaft hands so you should order a new pair if you buy the movement.
Here is a link to it:
http://www.klockit.com/products/product.aspx?sku=11063&q=11063

Michael

Clocks, Watches

Michael Radi