Clocks, Watches/Trend by Sligh Wall Clock winding key

Question
clock
clock  

clock label
clock label  
I am trying to find a winding key or what size winding key I need for a Trend by Sligh wall clock. On the back there is a label that says the following: Style: 681, Movement: 104, and Pack No.: 3740. It also says it was made in Zeeland, Michigan 49464 (a subsidiary of Sligh Furniture Co.)Any help you can provide would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Debi

Answer
Your clock movement was probably manufactured for Trend/Sligh probably by Hermle, Kieninger or Urgos.  There were a couple of sizes of keys for these movements.  If it is possible for you to send me the information on the back of the movement plate (Is there an access door on the back of the clock case?), I can probably determine the size and give you some sources.  Clock winding keys have to be the proper size.  If they are too small, they will not go on, and if they are to large, they can slip causing damage to the the clock and personal injury.  My shop email address is below.

John Newman
THE VILLAGE CLOCKSMITH
Old Prattvillage
Prattville, Alabama

klokdok@juno.com

Note concerning questions not related to Allexperts:  Because of my commitment to answering Allexperts questions within a prescribed time limit and the large backlog of clock work at my shop, I regret that I cannot answer personal email questions on a timely basis, other than Allexperts follow up questions.  I will try to answer these emails as soon as I can. Thank you for your patience.  

Clocks, Watches

John Newman