Clocks, Watches/authenticity/value

Question
I've come accross a nice Hamilton Wheatland mantle clock and I was wondering if it is a common clock or is it a clock of value ? inside on the back of the mechanism iut reads     84
         Hamilton
         two(2) jewels          unadjusted
made in germany 340-020

Answer
The clock movement is very common. It was made by Hermle. The 340-020 has been used by many different clock companies for decades. 84 indicates that the movement was made in 1984.
Hamilton made (or contracted someone to make) the clock case, but not the internal workings) What you have is a good looking, production clock from the 1980s.
I don't do clock valuations but can tell you that it is not an antique nor a rarity.
Michael
norkro.com  

Clocks, Watches

Michael Radi