Clocks, Watches/Boat Clock

I need to replace the battery powered quartz movement in a boat clock, Seasprite II, Model 1030-002, Seth Thomas, General Time Corp, Athens, GA.  In addition to the normal three hands, it has a hand to indicate tide information.  It was probably manufactured about 20 years ago.  Please advise who/where I should contact to acquire a new movement.

Hi John,

You can contact or for a new Tide and Time quartz movement. The phone numbers are listed on the websites.

You will need the hand shaft length for the right movement. Too long and the hands will hit any glass bezel. Too short and it will not  make it through the hole for the nut to hold the movement in place.
Check out this link for diagrams.

Hope this helps.
The Clocklady

Clocks, Watches

Marilyn Bellotti

This is for advice only. ~Most~ repairs need a professional. If I can help you with an adjustment that can set your clock back in order I will try. I can not write a chapter on clock repair. I will point you in the right direction and you will have to do your own research on how clocks work for more intense repairs. -No Watches -No Appraisals. Search ebay for past sales for that information.

29 years repair experience

Certified Horologist