Clocks, Watches/Hands removal

Marilyn wrote at 2013-03-03 12:24:13
Hi Gary,

I gave you a website to go to that had a drawing of how the hands are placed on the movement, how the movement is installed and what to measure when ordering a new movement.

I also told you how to remove both types of hands you find on a quart movement.

Additionally I told you that if you have a chiming clock movement the hand placement would come into play.

I'm sorry you didn't think I gave you enough information and I am also sorry you didn't think I was polite enough or that I didn't take enough time for you.

You said you figured it out on your own. I'm sorry that nothing I said or did helped you find your way to "do it yourself."

Marilyn

The Clocklady

Clocks, Watches

Marilyn Bellotti