Clocks, Watches/Linden Clock

Question
I have a 2.75" diameter porcelain faced clock with a plastic back.  It has assorted alpine flowers painted on the face and is marked "Linden" & "Germany"  it works fine but the pendulum is missing  - are these available?  The paper clip that I am using is too light...

Answer
Tom, if you can give me any information on the back of the clock movement, that will help me in determining what type and length of pendulum you might need.  If is a movement that is one of the standard ones, it might be available as a stock item.  If not, a clockmaker would have to make up a pendulum of the proper length and correct top hook to attach to the pendulum hanger.  If you  can send a clear photo of the back of the movement, it will help identify the movement and I can verify that the hanger is there and hung properly.  Send the photo and/or information to my shop email address below and I can get back to you with the details.

John Newman
THE VILLAGE CLOCKSMITH
Old Prattvillage
Prattville, Alabama

klokdok@juno.com

(Due to the number of Allexperts questions and
the workload I have at my clock shop, I regret
that I cannot answer personal email questions on a timely basis
other than Allexperts follow ups.)

Clocks, Watches

John Newman