Clocks, Watches/grandfather clock

Question
Would like to know the approx. value of a grandfather clock that I bought from a friend, I am sure I got an amazing deal would like to insure it.

Sligh Clock - Model# 0894-1-50, Reg# 474-001-09, Mvt.# 500-0017, Dial# 538-0023 and Pend.#560-0018.  It was purchased in 1995 and is in amazing condition.

Have to have someone look at it though the people I bought it from are very old and silenced the chimes and we cannot figure out how to get them working again.

thanks

Answer
your homeowners should cover it withour a special rider-- might be worth $1000 as is

ask your agent -- take some photos for any claim

heaviest of the three weights goes on the right as you face the clock--next in the middle--if not in the right order - chimes will not work often.

switch by the #3 on the dial not in "silent" position?

Clocks, Watches

Kenneth Saunders