Clocks, Watches/Grandfather clock chimes

Question
The Westminster chime tune begins on the second or third note of the hour tune, plays through the hour, the 15 minute,the half hour, the 3/4 hour and two or three notes of the hour.  The hour striking is only 2 or two strokes and may occur once or twice during the Westminster chime series.
HELP

Answer
The note sequence is out of adjustment and the quarter hour sequences are also. It doesn't match up with the locking mechanism. Unfortunately, without knowing what type or brand of movement the question involves, I can't advise on how to correct it. A good picture of the movement would suffice.

Clocks, Watches

Steve Guthrie C.C.