Clocks, Watches/Haller Grandfather Clock

Question
Hello
I have inherited a Haller g/f clock. It has three weight operating the time and gongs. One of the weights is missing a central shaft that attaches to the chain and then to the works and hold the weight in place inside a bronzie coloured casing.  Have you availability to
this type of part?
many thanks
Geoff

Answer
Hi Geoff, I should be able to help you get a new threaded rod but I need to know the total length. It is important that the length be correct. Take one of the other weights apart and check to see if the rod fits the one you need. Then measure the length of the rod with a ruler.  

Clocks, Watches

Michael Radi