Clocks, Watches/Linden 31 day clock

I just had my clock repaired, and sure enough when cleaning, I dropped it.  Everything seems in tact but the pendulum came off and I guess the pendulum holder, and I don't know where the "holder" goes.  It is a long thin bar that about 8 3/4 long and juts out to the side towards the top.  It has a hole at the top where it looks like it should fit somewhere.  Just wondering if it is something I can repair?  Thanks for your help again!

Karen Stangl

Hi Karen,

Here is a link to a typical 31 day movement. Actually this is for a newer movement.

Here is the usual suspension spring for the older 31 older I mean about 1970 or so.

If you still have trouble with this contact me

Hope this helps,

Clocks, Watches

Marilyn Bellotti

This is for advice only. ~Most~ repairs need a professional. If I can help you with an adjustment that can set your clock back in order I will try. I can not write a chapter on clock repair. I will point you in the right direction and you will have to do your own research on how clocks work for more intense repairs. -No Watches -No Appraisals. Search ebay for past sales for that information.

29 years repair experience

Certified Horologist