Clocks, Watches/Seth Thomas #2 wall clock

Question
Mr. Saunders,
I recently came across what appears to be an old Seth Thomas #2 regulator wall clock. I am trying to date it. From what I could determine the case seems to have been made between 1900 & 1921. I was not able to find much info on the movement though. Perhaps you could help me narrow down when this was made, and if it is likely to be the original movement. The movement has rectangular plates.{not trapezoidal} There are no gears outside of the top plate. There are two sets of stampings on the top plate. First, under the winding peg on the lower right, there is a ST enclosed by a diamond which is again enclosed by a circle. Directly below this mark is  U.S.A. . The second stamping is to the left of the first and to the right of the pegs that move the hands. It says
  MADE IN
U.S. AMERICA   .
Any info that you could give me on this movement would be greatly appreciated!

Answer
ST used to date code their cases with and inked stamp on the wood - most often on the back of wall clocks or bottom of mantle clocks---anything like that you see? 4 numbers ? can you post photo?  the movement, is it mounted on a cast iron mounting frame that is then attached to the back of the case??

http://clockhistory.com/sethThomas/products/adamantine/index.html

Clocks, Watches

Kenneth Saunders