Clocks, Watches/Hamilton mantle clock chime and strike

Question
My Hamilton clock chime and strike are off by 1/4 hour; i.e, it chimes and strikes the hour on the 3/4 hr position -- how can I reset it to have chime and strike correctly?

Answer
Remove the small nut holding the minute hand on at it's center. Remove the minute hand and rotate it 90 clockwise and replace. If it's pointing at the 9, remove it and then put it back on so it's pointing at the 12. Replace the hand nut & tighten. At the next hour, move the hour hand so it's pointing directly at the hour(it will be slightly off). The clock should now chime at the correct time.

Clocks, Watches

Steve Guthrie C.C.