Clocks, Watches/ID

image no 1
image no 1  

image no 2
image no 2  
Have this clock from a friend to refurb. I know it is a Ingraham 12-05 on the mech but I cannot find the model the header is different from any clock I can find.

Could you help on this

Thank You

Hi Jerry, I'm not sure what kind of help you are asking for. If you are trying to identify the model you should try finding an expert who has the Tran Du Ly Book on Ingraham clocks. This clock is most likely in the book showing the name and a date that the clock appeared in The Ingraham catalog.
My specialty is in parts and repair. If you have a question within my expertese I will be happy to be of more help.  

Clocks, Watches

Michael Radi

Clock repair and clock parts questions.

I have been professionally repairing clocks for 17 years. I owned and ran a clock shop for 6 years and I am the owner of the clock parts supply company;

National Association of Watch and Clock Collectors

High school graduate, some college, graduate of Niles Bryant School of Piano Tuning and repair.

I perform about 20 clock repairs per week.