Clocks, Watches/ID

Question
image no 1
image no 1  

image no 2
image no 2  
Have this clock from a friend to refurb. I know it is a Ingraham 12-05 on the mech but I cannot find the model the header is different from any clock I can find.

Could you help on this

Thank You

Answer
Hi Jerry, I'm not sure what kind of help you are asking for. If you are trying to identify the model you should try finding an expert who has the Tran Du Ly Book on Ingraham clocks. This clock is most likely in the book showing the name and a date that the clock appeared in The Ingraham catalog.
My specialty is in parts and repair. If you have a question within my expertese I will be happy to be of more help.  

Clocks, Watches

Michael Radi