Clocks, Watches/morbier grandfather clock

Question
I have an old french morbier grandfather clock.  The minute hand broke and I was wondering where or by who I can buy an extra set of hands or else tell me how to fix it.  It broke right by the circle that holds it in place

Answer
Repairing the hands will depend on what they are made of. If they are cast iron I don't know of any option to repair them. If they are made of a material that you can solder you would add a strap of brass behind the hand that goes across the break and solders to each broken piece.
You could check Timesavers to see if they have a pair of hands that would work for you.
Michael
norkro.com
clock parts and repair

Clocks, Watches

Michael Radi