Clocks, Watches/I need buy a piece

Question
Damaged piece
Damaged piece  
Good afternoon,
This is an email sent from Barcelona, Spain.
I have an old mantel watch from my parents that it doesn't work,because the steering wheel with spiral axis is damaged.
I send attached a picture.
The model of my mantel clock is :
W. Haid, TWC (2) Jewels Made in Germany Snac Justed 1050-020
I would apreciate if you could tell me if is it possible to find and buy this piece, how to do it and the orientative prize.
Thank you very much and best regards from Barcelona!!!

Answer
here is one  on Ebay right now --but they do not ship internationally for some reason-- try locally -- your Hermle unit is the old style and not currently being made. just keep looking on Ebay - you should be able to find one - or call a local clock repair shop for an old one.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/clock-bal-escapement-assembly-Hermle-/400468275617?pt=LH

if the Ebay purchase falls through, email me at PENDCLOCKS@AOL.COM  

Clocks, Watches

Kenneth Saunders