Clocks, Watches/Replacement - Quartz Clock Movement for Seth Thomas Clock

I have a Seth Thomas schoolhouse wall clock, I need to replace the quartz clock movement (see attached picture).  Do you know of a supplier where I can obtain a replacement movement?

Hi Cal,

The photo came out really small. I tried to enlarge it but I still couldn't really make out what type of movement it is.

I think it may be this one:
item number 18400.
This is a "bim bam" movement. It has two (or three ??) chime rods in the movement itself.

Here is another supplier:
Item number: P647WP

If this is not the correct movement you can also search those pages for the correct movement or write back and I'll we can try a few more.

Hope this helps,
The Clocklady

Clocks, Watches

Marilyn Bellotti

This is for advice only. ~Most~ repairs need a professional. If I can help you with an adjustment that can set your clock back in order I will try. I can not write a chapter on clock repair. I will point you in the right direction and you will have to do your own research on how clocks work for more intense repairs. -No Watches -No Appraisals. Search ebay for past sales for that information.

29 years repair experience

Certified Horologist