Clocks, Watches/Center cable pulley in Ridgeway clock

Question
We received a clock as a gift yesterday and while we were learning how it worked, the guy giving it to us raised the weights without the weights attached. The result, of course, was overlapped cables. We have been able to fix the left and right cables but don't know how to reach the center pulley. Is there a "trick" to getting to that cable?

Answer
Hi Jami,
There is no trick to it but it can be harder to deal with because the two outside drums are in the way.
I'm not sure what movement you have. Are there plastic covers over the cable drum or are the cables open?
Michael
www.norkro.com
clock parts and repair

Clocks, Watches

Michael Radi