Clocks, Watches/Clock hands

I am looking for replacement hands to fit a Young Town Quartz 12888 movement on an outside wall clock.  The hand that is not broken measures 7" from where it attaches to the end of the hand and it is the outside or second hand.  Do you know the best place to purchase something like this?
Thanks for your help,
Alan Roberts

Hi Alan,

Second hands are a hit and miss in my business....or at least from my standing in life. I happen to have a stash of them so the hit and miss is minimal.

Here are two clock part distributors that I order from on a regular basis.  or

They can help you with the purchase of a second hand. However, I do know that they have a $3 small order fee for orders under $20 or so....

Hope this helps,
The Clocklady

Clocks, Watches

Marilyn Bellotti

This is for advice only. ~Most~ repairs need a professional. If I can help you with an adjustment that can set your clock back in order I will try. I can not write a chapter on clock repair. I will point you in the right direction and you will have to do your own research on how clocks work for more intense repairs. -No Watches -No Appraisals. Search ebay for past sales for that information.

29 years repair experience

Certified Horologist