Clocks, Watches/Clock hands

Question
I am looking for replacement hands to fit a Young Town Quartz 12888 movement on an outside wall clock.  The hand that is not broken measures 7" from where it attaches to the end of the hand and it is the outside or second hand.  Do you know the best place to purchase something like this?
Thanks for your help,
Alan Roberts

Answer
Hi Alan,

Second hands are a hit and miss in my business....or at least from my standing in life. I happen to have a stash of them so the hit and miss is minimal.

Here are two clock part distributors that I order from on a regular basis.

www.merritts.com  or www.timesavers.com.

They can help you with the purchase of a second hand. However, I do know that they have a $3 small order fee for orders under $20 or so....

Hope this helps,
Marilyn
The Clocklady

Clocks, Watches

Marilyn Bellotti