You are here:

Clocks, Watches/Clock quartz movement


I have a Lenox quartz table clock. Movement is by tochigi Toni co. Ltd. the face is 2 3/4 inches. The movement is 1 7/8 tall & 1 1/2" wide &  7/16 deep. It has press type hands 1" long. The face is  1/8" thick. I would like to replace the quartz mov't. Thankyou!

Hi James,

This sounds like a small movement to me.

You may have to visit

or call them and give them the dimensions.

They have a lot of quartz movements to choose from.
Is this a "snap in" movement?
Does it have a nut that screws on to the hand shaft on the front of the dial?
You may need an entire "Fit up" quartz movement.

There are so many variables with this movement you will need to find the right movement.

Perhaps your local clock repair can replace it for a decent price.

Hope this helps,
The Clocklady  

Clocks, Watches

All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts


Marilyn Bellotti


This is for advice only. ~Most~ repairs need a professional. If I can help you with an adjustment that can set your clock back in order I will try. I can not write a chapter on clock repair. I will point you in the right direction and you will have to do your own research on how clocks work for more intense repairs. -No Watches -No Appraisals. Search ebay for past sales for that information.


29 years repair experience

Certified Horologist

©2017 All rights reserved.