You are here:



Hello, I have a Emperor grandfather clock, I built back in 1982. I had it professionally repaired 2 years ago, but for a different reason, needs to repaired again, and it is not cost effective.
The original movement is: model # 301M.The number on the back of the movement is UW03015B  Is there a replacement for this.?
I have researched this, and found there is a cross reference made by HERMLE, using    #uw03-124..........Please confirm this for me, as I will be ordering one, and they are quite expensive..........thank you,...Bob C.

Your movement is an Urgos. I think Hermle owns Urgos now but be sure you get an Urgos movement. I suggest that you call Black Forest Imports and give them the UW number stamped on the back. They will cross reference it and give you price and availability.
Their phone number is 1-800-824-0900.  

Clocks, Watches

All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts


Michael Radi


Clock repair and clock parts questions.


I have been professionally repairing clocks for 17 years. I owned and ran a clock shop for 6 years and I am the owner of the clock parts supply company;

National Association of Watch and Clock Collectors

High school graduate, some college, graduate of Niles Bryant School of Piano Tuning and repair.

Past/Present Clients
I perform about 20 clock repairs per week.

©2017 All rights reserved.

[an error occurred while processing this directive]