Clocks, Watches/G.F. CLOCK MOVEMENT/REPLACEMENT

Question
Hello, I have a Emperor grandfather clock, I built back in 1982. I had it professionally repaired 2 years ago, but for a different reason, needs to repaired again, and it is not cost effective.
The original movement is: model # 301M.The number on the back of the movement is UW03015B  Is there a replacement for this.?
I have researched this, and found there is a cross reference made by HERMLE, using    #uw03-124..........Please confirm this for me, as I will be ordering one, and they are quite expensive..........thank you,...Bob C.

Answer
Your movement is an Urgos. I think Hermle owns Urgos now but be sure you get an Urgos movement. I suggest that you call Black Forest Imports and give them the UW number stamped on the back. They will cross reference it and give you price and availability.
Their phone number is 1-800-824-0900.  

Clocks, Watches

Michael Radi