Clocks, Watches/Repair of Emperor clock movement

Question
Mr. Newman, I have a Emperor clock movement #501.  It is purchased in 2005 or there about. Sent it once to Alabama to have new bearings installed.  I can't do that now, do you know who does this kind of work? It runs for about 10 Minutes and stops, I noticed some shavings around one of the bearings. Thank You for any help you can give me.  Bob

Answer
Bob, I would suggest contacting Mark Purdy at Brookstone Manor Clock Repair. You can Google their Website at the above name.  They do quite a bit of work on these movements.  Mark is a member of our Clocksmiths Internet Group.  His contact information is:

Telephone
   952 920 1300
Postal Address
   815 Main street
   Hopkins, MN 55343

John Newman
THE VILLAGE CLOCKSMITH
Old Prattvillage
Prattville, Alabama  

Clocks, Watches

John Newman