Clocks, Watches/adjust carriage clock?

Question
I have the same movement as Barbara whom you responded to back in December, 2007:

Mason & Sullivan Co
TWO (2) JEWELS
UNADJUSTED
Made In West Germany
140-070

It consistently runs fast and I can't see any way to adjust it.  Is there a way, or does "unadjusted" mean in can't be?  Thanks.

Answer
balance
balance  
means itis up to the owner to adjust

if it looks like the attached;  then :. In the back there is a silver wheel that oscillates back and forth. Hold the rim of the wheel still with your thumb and with the tip of a ballpoint pen, move one of the spokes of the 3 spoked finger on the top side of the wheel to the left to slow it down---trial and error to get it right.

Clocks, Watches

Kenneth Saunders