Clocks, Watches/Help getting a grandfather clock going

Question
Hello Mr. Saunders,
We just purchased a grandfather clock and are not sure how to / where to attach the weights and pendulum. Its a 1986 Made for Viking Clock Company by Hermle Black Forest Clock 451-050H 94cm 66. It did not come with an owner's guide. Any advice you can give us on set-up and maintenance would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for your assistance.

Answer
pendulum hooks on to the bottom of a 6" long metal leader hanging off a post attached to the rear top of the mechanism

heaviest weight goes on the right chain as you face the clock- next heaviest in the middle

generic owners guides:

http://search.aol.com/aol/search?query=howard+miller+set+up+video&s_it=client96_

Clocks, Watches

Kenneth Saunders