Clocks, Watches/key

I have a Viking series 111 movement grandfather clock. Unfortunately it is not working at the moment and need key so that i can open up the clock any way you can tell me what key it is or how i go about getting a key for it

Hi Deedee,

You can contact or

I don't have enough information about your clock to give the information that you need. The clock part distributors above may be able to assist you with the key you need. Their phone numbers are on the website.

Hope this helps,
The Clocklady

Clocks, Watches

Marilyn Bellotti

This is for advice only. ~Most~ repairs need a professional. If I can help you with an adjustment that can set your clock back in order I will try. I can not write a chapter on clock repair. I will point you in the right direction and you will have to do your own research on how clocks work for more intense repairs. -No Watches -No Appraisals. Search ebay for past sales for that information.

29 years repair experience

Certified Horologist