Clocks, Watches/Viking clock company

Question
I have a Grandfather Clock. It has three chains with three weights. Two sets of chime bars, four bars in set. On the movement is written 85 made for viking clock company, Hermle Black Forest clock 451-050H 94cm 66. This was a gift from friend. I would really like like to know the hole history of this clock? Also it runs a little slow, what can I do? What is the value (ball park)?

Thank You,
Sincerely
David C

Answer
Hermle made the movement in Germany in 1985 --Viking made the case--turning the nut under the round swinging disk will raise the disk, shorten the pendulum and make the clock run a little faster(trial and error)

25 years is average life of these before needing overhaul

worth more to you than anyone else-- on the street you might get $150 for it on a good day?

Clocks, Watches

Kenneth Saunders