Clocks, Watches/waltham pendulum

Question
I have a 31 day waltham wall clock (regulator). I need to replace the pendulum. Where can I find pendulum replacements? The present pendulum has a brown wood stem. The cabinet is cherry color or wood. I doubt that the present one is original since the color does not match.

Answer
I'm going to guess that your clock was either made in Korea or China. Let me know if this is not correct.
If I'm right: Your pendulum might be original, they don't always match the cabinet. It's possible that the company that made the clock case bought the movement, dial, pendulum and hands from another manufacturer.
I don't think anyone is selling complete pendulums for these clocks. The parts are sold separately. You would need:
Pendulum stick (you cut the stick to the correct length and apply stain and/or top coat)
Pendulum bob (if yours is embossed you might not be able to find an exact match)
Top hook
Rating assembly and nut
You can shop for these parts at:
www.timesavers.com
or www.merritts.com  

Clocks, Watches

Michael Radi