Clocks, Watches/ANKUR

I need know about this watch when it had been made and if need sell it how much it will cost.

Azmat Noor

Hi Azmat,

I'm sorry I don't know much about this clock. It looks like an alarm clock. As far as I know, and I've never heard of this brand of clock before, these movements are on the less expensive side of clock movements.

By looking at the photo, and if the clock works, my guess the value would be about $50.00 US dollars.

You would need to do on line research to truly find out the value of this clock. Ebay may be a good place to start your search. I found nothing when I looked up this clock.

Hope this helps,
The Clocklady

Clocks, Watches

Marilyn Bellotti

This is for advice only. ~Most~ repairs need a professional. If I can help you with an adjustment that can set your clock back in order I will try. I can not write a chapter on clock repair. I will point you in the right direction and you will have to do your own research on how clocks work for more intense repairs. -No Watches -No Appraisals. Search ebay for past sales for that information.

29 years repair experience

Certified Horologist