Clocks, Watches/ANKUR

Question

Madam,

I need know about this watch when it had been made and if need sell it how much it will cost.

Regards

Azmat Noor

Answer
Hi Azmat,

I'm sorry I don't know much about this clock. It looks like an alarm clock. As far as I know, and I've never heard of this brand of clock before, these movements are on the less expensive side of clock movements.

By looking at the photo, and if the clock works, my guess the value would be about $50.00 US dollars.

You would need to do on line research to truly find out the value of this clock. Ebay may be a good place to start your search. I found nothing when I looked up this clock.

Hope this helps,
Marilyn
The Clocklady

Clocks, Watches

Marilyn Bellotti