Clocks, Watches/clock does not chime

Question
this is a colonial s/n 7718561 and has  had the works changed. it now has HM451-053/94db in it. keeps correct time. But the chimes does not work. I suspect the chimes have been turned off But I cannot find any lever or way to turn them on. Also approx. how old is this clock?

Answer
lever on the right side of the movement as you face the clock- may have to get at it from the side or back--down is ON --it also changes the chime tune choice-

-Hermle date codes the movement- stamped in the brass bottom rear of the movement --"A" was 1988 B= 1998 etc

Clocks, Watches

Kenneth Saunders