Clocks, Watches/Clock history

Question
Hi, my dad has left me a mantel clock with kieninger schwebegang on its front. I cannot see any other initials but the number 3/65 is stamped on one of the clogs. The clock face is 15 cm wide and the clock is 20 cm high Are you able to tell me anything about its age or history pls?
Regards
Andrea

Answer
Andrea, the name you provided indicates that it is a Kieninger movement with a balance wheel regulator rather than a pendulum.  If you can send a clear photo of the front of the clock and one of the movement from the back I might be able to give you a little additional information.  My shop email address is below.  Oh, the 3/65 might indicate it was manufactured in March of 1965, but that's just a preliminary guess right now.

John Newman
THE VILLAGE CLOCKSMITH
Old Prattvillage
Prattville, Alabama

klokdok@juno.com

Due to the number of Allexperts questions and
the workload I have at my clock shop, I regret
that I cannot answer personal email questions
on a timely basis other than Allexperts follow ups.  

Clocks, Watches

John Newman