Clocks, Watches/Daneker Diplomat Grandfather Clock

I have a Grandfather clock that says Diplomat, an original by Daneker, Fallston, Maryland.  It is about 30 - 35 years old. Could you give me an approximate value or steer me to someone that can give me a value.  Thank you

Hi Dan,

Any clock that has been running for 30 years without any rebuilding of the mechanism is just about worn out. I can not give a value on a clock that needs minimum of %$650 worth of service.

Hope this helps,

Clocks, Watches

Marilyn Bellotti

This is for advice only. ~Most~ repairs need a professional. If I can help you with an adjustment that can set your clock back in order I will try. I can not write a chapter on clock repair. I will point you in the right direction and you will have to do your own research on how clocks work for more intense repairs. -No Watches -No Appraisals. Search ebay for past sales for that information.

29 years repair experience

Certified Horologist