Clocks, Watches/sprng lose !

Question
spring lose !
spring lose !  

spring hole
spring hole  
Where the go one of the two small sprng in my grandsfather emperor 100 m/jauch 77, i was cleaning withair compresor snd o.e spring jumps out and now dunno where the go, has two one is in one piece than go to the teeth of a cirvle with the moon and sun, that spring is okay but the other ?  If you have a picture of one clock same apreciate, and im so gladd to find you 4 years ago i consult you about the same clock and help me a lot, unafortunatly my clock still is sleeping.

Cesar from Houston.

Answer
J77
J77  
Cesar, your photos are a little dark, but I think I know where the spring goes.  One end of the spring goes in the hole on the lever and the other end goes on the piece of bent wire coming out of the front of the plate.  Photo attached.

John Newman
THE VILLAGE CLOCKSMITH
Old Prattvillage
Prattville, Alabama  

Clocks, Watches

John Newman