Clocks, Watches/wedgwood clock


both my Wedgwood clocks have stopped working,have changed batt
eries,but no luck .  where can I purchase the clock part only . They are round about3 to 4 inches in diameter. thanks Jean

Hi Jean,

You need to take out the old one and measure it. Then you can order a new one.

Klockkit has a webpage that shows you how to measure the movement.

You can order a movement from them or or

Hope this helps,
The Cocklady  

Clocks, Watches

All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts


Marilyn Bellotti


This is for advice only. ~Most~ repairs need a professional. If I can help you with an adjustment that can set your clock back in order I will try. I can not write a chapter on clock repair. I will point you in the right direction and you will have to do your own research on how clocks work for more intense repairs. -No Watches -No Appraisals. Search ebay for past sales for that information.


29 years repair experience

Certified Horologist

©2017 All rights reserved.