Clocks, Watches/E. Schckenbecher Wall Clock

Question
This clock is over 30 years old and made in Germany.
I do not care if I get original parts as I just want it to work.
It was made by E. Schckenbecher
Pic DSCN0076 has marking on the back as follows: On right side “PENDELL 28.5 cm”
Above it numbers: 1705294 and 1704075
I the middle it has: “A34-85  Made in Germany”
On left side has numbers: “1649000 and 1674539”
Clock Face is 4.5 inches in diameter.
The Name of the Clock is “Coach Station Black-Smith”
Also the black smith hammers work when it chimes.
Anything else you require, just ask. I can provide pictures if you desire.  Terry

Answer
probably Schmeckenbecher   and eight day cuckoo clock?

actually made by Regula  they make a 34 movement with a pendulum that is 28.5 cm long

but is several musical configurations- so it is repairable probably - but a photo of the mechanism might help to give you more info

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p5360.m570.l1313.TR0.TRC0.H0.Xr

Clocks, Watches

Kenneth Saunders