Clocks, Watches/E. Schckenbecher Wall Clock

This clock is over 30 years old and made in Germany.
I do not care if I get original parts as I just want it to work.
It was made by E. Schckenbecher
Pic DSCN0076 has marking on the back as follows: On right side “PENDELL 28.5 cm”
Above it numbers: 1705294 and 1704075
I the middle it has: “A34-85  Made in Germany”
On left side has numbers: “1649000 and 1674539”
Clock Face is 4.5 inches in diameter.
The Name of the Clock is “Coach Station Black-Smith”
Also the black smith hammers work when it chimes.
Anything else you require, just ask. I can provide pictures if you desire.  Terry

probably Schmeckenbecher   and eight day cuckoo clock?

actually made by Regula  they make a 34 movement with a pendulum that is 28.5 cm long

but is several musical configurations- so it is repairable probably - but a photo of the mechanism might help to give you more info

Clocks, Watches

Kenneth Saunders

any mechanical clock question -no watches- no battery clock questions and no appraisals-ie: "how much is my clock worth?" type questions please! Attach a photo if possible and note all markings on the rear of the mechanism- thanks 40 years as a professional clock repair person- still a full time clock repair service owner

43+ years as a professional clock repair person- still a full time clock repair service owner.

Comment - On a scale of 1-10, I would give Mr. Saunders a 15 on each category. His responses were clear, addressed my questions and concerns in a way that even I could understand, and even sent a picture. He explained what I had and how to resolve the issue. I was amazed at how quickly he replied to each on my e mails. He shouldn't get a gold star, he should get a whole box of them!!! Thank you Mr. Saunders, I will keep you on my e-mail "speed dial". Comment - Ken answered my question regarding how to adjust the proper striking of the hammers on my Grandfather clock within a few minutes of my sending the question to him. He answered my follow-up question the next morning. I would rate him higher if there was a number larger than ten in the selection box. Thanks again Ken Comment - I RECEIVED AN ANSWER WITHIN AN HOUR.OUTSTANDING SERVICE.YOUR RATING SHOULD BE HIGHER THAN 10. Comment - This Man is Fantastic...there is no Scale for a him...if there was...He'd beat the top of Smile....I could never ask for more ....this Man is his Score....