Clocks, Watches/"tochigi tokei genuine foxy clock"

"tochigi tokei genuine foxy clock"
"tochigi tokei genuine  
Hi could you please let me know what this clock is worth if anything? Thank you.  It says genuine foxy clock on the back.

Hi Danielle, There are a lot of these clock around. They were commonly made by hobbiests who made them from slices of three trunks. The plastic numerals, hands and quartz movements can be purchased on websites like mine for less than $10.00. After the numerals were laid out on the face the maker applied poly eurithane over them to seal the wood and give it that glossy look. I'm not familiar with the "genuine foxy" label on the back but I doubt if it adds any value to the clock. They sell at flea markets and garage sales for under $40.

clock parts and repair

Clocks, Watches

Michael Radi

Clock repair and clock parts questions.

I have been professionally repairing clocks for 17 years. I owned and ran a clock shop for 6 years and I am the owner of the clock parts supply company;

National Association of Watch and Clock Collectors

High school graduate, some college, graduate of Niles Bryant School of Piano Tuning and repair.

I perform about 20 clock repairs per week.