Clocks, Watches/Age of Ansonia clock

Hi Kenneth,
I just purchased an iron Ansonia mantel clock at an antique shop. We think we got a good clock for $60.00.
I would like to find out what year this was made. The movement is stamped Ansonia Clock Co, New York. Pat. 1882
Stamped inside the top of the case is the number 130.
We're working on the clock, it need a pendulum and needs a new face and bezel. Also, have cleaned and oiled the mechanism. It's running strong.
Also, we're curious about the material the face is made of. Can you shed some light on that also? The only material I can compare it to would be cardboard. I'd send a picture but don't understand how to do that.
 Thank you!

between 1882 and 1900 probably

the bezel is missing??

dial is paper glued to metal like this?:
unless the dial is really awfull- leave it - the value of the clock being original is important and after all it is 110-120 years old!

do you have the wire hanging own that the pendulum would hook to? (I presume)

maybe this one?:

Clocks, Watches

Kenneth Saunders

any mechanical clock question -no watches- no battery clock questions and no appraisals-ie: "how much is my clock worth?" type questions please! Attach a photo if possible and note all markings on the rear of the mechanism- thanks 40 years as a professional clock repair person- still a full time clock repair service owner

43+ years as a professional clock repair person- still a full time clock repair service owner.

Comment - On a scale of 1-10, I would give Mr. Saunders a 15 on each category. His responses were clear, addressed my questions and concerns in a way that even I could understand, and even sent a picture. He explained what I had and how to resolve the issue. I was amazed at how quickly he replied to each on my e mails. He shouldn't get a gold star, he should get a whole box of them!!! Thank you Mr. Saunders, I will keep you on my e-mail "speed dial". Comment - Ken answered my question regarding how to adjust the proper striking of the hammers on my Grandfather clock within a few minutes of my sending the question to him. He answered my follow-up question the next morning. I would rate him higher if there was a number larger than ten in the selection box. Thanks again Ken Comment - I RECEIVED AN ANSWER WITHIN AN HOUR.OUTSTANDING SERVICE.YOUR RATING SHOULD BE HIGHER THAN 10. Comment - This Man is Fantastic...there is no Scale for a him...if there was...He'd beat the top of Smile....I could never ask for more ....this Man is his Score....