Clocks, Watches/Broken cables

I have inherited a tall grandfather clock. It's from the watch co. In Lancaster ,PA. Anyways, during the transfer processs of moving we did not take two of three weights off the cables, therefor the left and middle cables snapped. Do you know of a repair person who can come to our home mad replace this in the cleveland ohio area?????? We live in avon lake. From what I have read it sounds pretty difficult to do on our own. I would love to hear this clock again. Thanks, nina

Hi Nina,
I personally don't know anyone in Lancaster PA but you should be able to get a referral through the National Association of Watch and Clock collectors. The NAWCC headquarters is in Lancaster County, PA. You can contact them at Phone: 717-684-8261.
Let me know if that doesn't pan out for you and I'll do some more research for you.
clock parts and repair

Clocks, Watches

Michael Radi

Clock repair and clock parts questions.

I have been professionally repairing clocks for 17 years. I owned and ran a clock shop for 6 years and I am the owner of the clock parts supply company;

National Association of Watch and Clock Collectors

High school graduate, some college, graduate of Niles Bryant School of Piano Tuning and repair.

I perform about 20 clock repairs per week.