Clocks, Watches/Pendulum feather spring

I have a Welby 8-Day Westminster Chime chain wind Grandmother clock. It was purchased in 1975 for my Grandparents. The feather pendulum spring is breaking and the pendulum wont swing. The movement is stamped "74" which I believe indicates the year it was built. It also has a number: 451-053 and 85CM 70.77. Can you direct me to where I can purchase a feather pendulum spring? Perhaps you can sell me one? My interest in getting it fixed is sentimental as it was my grandparents. I realize it does not have significant value as a clock. Please advise.
Thank you,

you need a "Hermle suspension spring for a 451-053"  they cost me $1.50
they can be had at any clock repair facility or on line (there would be mark-up of course)

this is what was used in 1974 (newer clocks had larger):

Clocks, Watches

Kenneth Saunders

any mechanical clock question -no watches- no battery clock questions and no appraisals-ie: "how much is my clock worth?" type questions please! Attach a photo if possible and note all markings on the rear of the mechanism- thanks 40 years as a professional clock repair person- still a full time clock repair service owner

43+ years as a professional clock repair person- still a full time clock repair service owner.

Comment - On a scale of 1-10, I would give Mr. Saunders a 15 on each category. His responses were clear, addressed my questions and concerns in a way that even I could understand, and even sent a picture. He explained what I had and how to resolve the issue. I was amazed at how quickly he replied to each on my e mails. He shouldn't get a gold star, he should get a whole box of them!!! Thank you Mr. Saunders, I will keep you on my e-mail "speed dial". Comment - Ken answered my question regarding how to adjust the proper striking of the hammers on my Grandfather clock within a few minutes of my sending the question to him. He answered my follow-up question the next morning. I would rate him higher if there was a number larger than ten in the selection box. Thanks again Ken Comment - I RECEIVED AN ANSWER WITHIN AN HOUR.OUTSTANDING SERVICE.YOUR RATING SHOULD BE HIGHER THAN 10. Comment - This Man is Fantastic...there is no Scale for a him...if there was...He'd beat the top of Smile....I could never ask for more ....this Man is his Score....