Clocks, Watches/JAUCH 77 100M CLOCK MOVEMENT

hello ken,wanted to know if you repair movements?i have a jauch  77 100m that is working but i noticed the time train wheels will need bushings soon could you give an estimate on the side thanks milt

yes but locally only. if it is still working, don't presume it's early demise.  I would probably suggest replacement with a new Hermle movement instead. if it is a Westminster only   it would be the 451-050H  94 cm   the dial needs to be not attached to the new movement however but to the case some way.

Clocks, Watches

Kenneth Saunders

any mechanical clock question -no watches- no battery clock questions and no appraisals-ie: "how much is my clock worth?" type questions please! Attach a photo if possible and note all markings on the rear of the mechanism- thanks 40 years as a professional clock repair person- still a full time clock repair service owner

43+ years as a professional clock repair person- still a full time clock repair service owner.

Comment - On a scale of 1-10, I would give Mr. Saunders a 15 on each category. His responses were clear, addressed my questions and concerns in a way that even I could understand, and even sent a picture. He explained what I had and how to resolve the issue. I was amazed at how quickly he replied to each on my e mails. He shouldn't get a gold star, he should get a whole box of them!!! Thank you Mr. Saunders, I will keep you on my e-mail "speed dial". Comment - Ken answered my question regarding how to adjust the proper striking of the hammers on my Grandfather clock within a few minutes of my sending the question to him. He answered my follow-up question the next morning. I would rate him higher if there was a number larger than ten in the selection box. Thanks again Ken Comment - I RECEIVED AN ANSWER WITHIN AN HOUR.OUTSTANDING SERVICE.YOUR RATING SHOULD BE HIGHER THAN 10. Comment - This Man is Fantastic...there is no Scale for a him...if there was...He'd beat the top of Smile....I could never ask for more ....this Man is his Score....